Club membership is currently set at just £25 for adult members and £18 for concessionary membership. We think this is fantastic value for money. The club membership runs from January 1st to December 31st. If you join in November/December we will continue your membership for the following year.
You can signup for membership following the instructions at the bottom of the page. You can sign up online or via post. This allows you to have options to pay by Paypal, Bank transfer or Cheque.
Benefits of Club Membership
- Train alongside other triathlon fanatics.
- Coaching advice and guidance with our Triathlon England Qualified coaches.
- Discounted race entry (if race allows).
- Discounted Triathlon England prices.
- Full British Triathlon insurance for coached sessions and club events.
- Club kit subsidies.
- Eligibility for club trophies and awards.
- Share transport to races.
- Social stuff. We will hold club social events.
- The chance to represent your club! Enter events using the club name.
All of this will help you to get fitter, more confident and improve your enjoyment for Triathlon. We are open to all. We want members of all talents and experiences. Our aim is to increase participation for everyone, not just the elite.
As a member of King’s Lynn Triathlon Club, you will be entitled to attend training sessions held by us, and able to attend sessions with partners we are working with.
Some sessions incur costs. For example, using a swimming pool has a direct cost to the club and we charge for these sessions. Where sessions don’t have a cost, we aim not to charge.
We are a non-profit organisation and any profits made will be used directly within the club to help support it.
Heard enough? Join Us!
You have a choice of options to sign up to King’s Lynn Triathlon Club. You can signup either online or by post.
Visit our Sign up page to get started.