- Day: Wednesday evening (from 7th Nov 2018 – 28th March 2019, exc.26th Dec)
- Time: 19:15 – 20:15 (set up from 19:00)
- Venue: The Village Meeting Place, North Runcton, King’s Lynn PE33 0RB
- Cost: £2 KLTC Members £5 non-members – Turbo Hire £3
These session operate from November through to March and are ideal to build fitness over the winter ready to hit the roads in April.
So How Hard are Sessions?
These training session are intensive but suitable for all abilities. Everyone follows the same session but at their own effort/capability.
What to bring?
A bike, approproiate clothes and footwear, Turbo trainer, if you don’t have one we have some club trainers available for hire (£3 per session), a yoga ‘type’ mat or towel to put the turbo trainer and bike on, a towel to wipe away the sweat and drink.
HR monitor and other tech are optional
Ensure you have a good amount of fluids as you will sweat quite a bit.
What does it cost?
Currently the prices are set depending on your relationship to the club.
- KLTC member – £2
- Non- Member – £5
- Turbo Hire – £3 per session
When do the sessions take place?
Check out the training schedule to see when they are happening.