Run training is often considered to be a solo activity, best done alone. However, training alongside other athletes and working with our coaches will allow you to obtain even higher levels of performance and socialise with other runners.
Run Drills and Skills and Core Strength
- Adults and Juniors 8yrs +
- Day/Time: Thursday evenings 18:00 – 19:00 (1st Nov – 13th Dec)
- Venue: Lynnsport Sports Barn,
- Cost: £2 members, £5 non members.
Building a strong core will help in all aspects of your triathlon training and shouldn’t be underestimated. Suitable for all abilities these sessions are designed to improve your core strength and develop your running through drills and skills training. Expect to try new things.
January – March 2019 we will shift our focus to bike handling skills and transition practise.
Hill Trail Running Session
- Adults and Juniors welcome, Juniors under 14 must be accompanied
- Day/Time: 1st Sunday of Each Month between Nov & March 09:00 – 11:00
- Venue: Session will be at either Wootton Woods, meet in car park opposite King’s Lynn Golf Club or At Shouldham Warren.
These are led trail runs involving hill reps and other interval sets. These session are ideal to build fitness and strength over the winter. These sessions are intensive but suitable for all abilities.